I teach and instruct business negotiation skills to persuade, convince, and persuade others to see your point of view.
Negotiation skills improve your position, negotiation techniques and strategies. Providing guidance on effective communication, persuasive tactics, and conflict resolution to achieve successful outcomes in various negotiation scenarios. Such as contracts, partnerships, and deal-making.
From negotiating your employment contract to settling (reach an agreement) an insurance or homeowner’s claim. Or to avoid costly and time consuming litigation in the form of law suits.
I teach empowerment skills to maintain high and low stakes “states” of diplomacy, consciousness, wit, and ability to clarify the issue so the argument is sane, and your issue is resolved relatively quickly and efficiently saving you time and money from long drawn out arguments and instead leaving confident to resolve your issue and carry your new skills forward.
Experience and Credentials;
- Represented Florida Institute of Technology (FIT) in the sale of the Foosaner Museum in Melbourne, FL. Won the listing assignement and had it under contract with in 30 days full price cash offer to a hotel developer. Represented the Board of Trustees.
- Represented JRB Enterprises, a start up. company in locating, negotiating flex/ office space in a tight real estate market. Represented the CFO & COO & Founder.
- Almost 20 years of litigation experience dealing with trial litigators and Judges who hide behind denial as a psychological tool to avoid reality to get through the day.
- Navigating through matters involving highly unreasonable parties with successful outcomes.
- M.B.A. Crummer Graduate School of Business, Rollins College, Winter Park, FL
- The UCF Entrepreneur Program
- Leadership Orlando class of 1993